Modern Espresso Cabinet Catalog
About Modern Espresso RTA Cabinets
The trend of kitchen cabinets changes over time. So, if you want to remodel your existing kitchen cabinet design by keeping a balance with your personal tastes and existing décor, then the Modern Espresso kitchen cabinets will be the perfect choice as the finish of these cabinets goes perfectly with any style. The finish of these cabinets along with the grounding creates a great classic appearance. If you are looking for a dream kitchen in your new home then the classic ambience these cabinets will create that look for you and in a price that will cause no discomfort to your overall house budget. The unique style of these ready to assemble kitchen cabinets is marked by features like optimal usable space, hidden joints, sleek lines and no embellishments.
Due to the overlay design, the drawers and the cabinets have a little space in between and this in turn allows more storage space. Besides, the top drawers of these rta kitchen cabinets have a flat front which adds an extra level of sleekness to the design. Apart from that, the dark rich color of these cabinets fits perfectly with the simple elegance and the chic look of the modern decor. The Modern Espresso Maple kitchen cabinets are the modernized version of the Euro-style cabinets along with the durability and the convenience of the solid wood structure. They come with unique soft close hardware systems which enhance their functionality and beauty. To enhance their look they can be combined with modern apron-front sink along with glass mosaic backsplash, a feature that many designers are opting for.
The key features of the Modern Espresso Maple kitchen cabinets are:
• Constructed totally of maple wood and no particle board is used anywhere in the construction
• The doors and the drawer fronts are made of solid wood
• The cabinet boxes are made of ½” thick solid plywood
• The face frames of these are made of ¾” thick solid wood. So, these are less susceptible to shrinking and warping
• The interior and the sides of the cabinets are finished in the matching colors to match with the exterior parts
• The top drawer has a flat panel look that in turn improves the modern style of these ready to assemble cabinets
• The doors are available in the full overlay design, therefore the spacing between the drawers and the doors decreases. The doors include handles or knobs to open the drawers
• The drawer glides are soft closing and have under mount tracks. These features not only reduce the noise, but also decrease the damages and the wear and tear to the finish. The soft close feature has standard 25,000 use life
• The drawer boxes are made of 5/8”T solid wood and the dovetails on the pullouts and drawers
• The hinges are 6 way adjustable and concealed
So, whether you are upgrading or remodeling your kitchen to make it more modern, or opting for transitional look for your new home, the Modern Espresso Maple kitchen cabinets can offer the right look with their simplicity, functionality, solid craftsmanship and warmth.